Believe it or not, spring is nearly over and it’s time to start thinking about the warm summer months ahead which entails getting up earlier to ride colts, heavily watering the arena, searching for a covered arena, or the late evening practices. While you’re stocking up on SPF, planning to BBQ some delicious eats and figuring out a way to maximize your summer Friday roping and rodeos, you should also consider your wardrobe. Thankfully, many of the trends that were in style for spring are still going to be in full force through the fall.
To kick summer in the rear, I’ve compiled a list of some of my favorite top trends of the season, everything from boots to native accessories. May I suggest kicking off summer with a pair of strikingly wicked boots?
1. Men’s Ariat Exotic Nitro Caiman Western Boots and Women’s Ariat Hacienda Vintage Western Boots.
2. Mismatched patterned button up shirts or mismatched patterned outfits; the trick to wearing mismatched prints is to make sure the sizes of the patterns are different so the clashing looks intentional.
3. Baby blues jeans – Bullet Blue jeans for both men and women
4. Bold stripes; Stripes are always in fashion, but this year try something bold à la prison uniform.
5. Pastels and florals
6. Native and tribal prints which goes hand in hand with turquoise always and tribal and stone accessories.
7. Light fabrics and basic colors.
8. Keep your face shaded with a fedora, silver belly felt cowboy hat, or classy snapback.
9. Statement colors/colorful fabrics.
10. Last but not least, graphic tees, tanks, and button ups.
Have a peachy summer and don’t forget to visit me at http://caliidreamin.blogspot.com!